Wednesday, November 09, 2005

10,000?

This marks my 60th post since I started in May, and, according to my stat counter I have had 10,000 hits.

I was expecting 100, and even if 100 was the current total, it would still be worthwhile for me to share my thoughts. Knowing that my ideas have been read 10,000 times makes me feel more excited about sharing them.

So whoever all of you are, you have my thanks, and I will definitely continue to write about Oracle for as long as people are willing to read it!

Cheers!

Comments:
I have contributed to a few hits out of the 10,000 (so far). Thanks, and keep on sharing...
 
I have also been responsible for a couple of the hits. Thanks for the great list of essays in your previous post - I am still going through them.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?